Our little Gracie turns 1 month old today! And whether the books say its possible or not, she greeted us with a big smile this morning ( I know its probably gas, but her smile seemed so real!) Grace got a bath and then we got her ready for her little photo shoot. Along with a picture each month, I plan on also writing what Grace has done or likes to do. This month I guess I had too much to say because as you can see from the pictures, the words are a little hard to read. I will try harder in the coming months to not write as much. My parents bought us a video camera, so we also took some video of Grace's 1 month milestone today. She was pretty cooperative as long as she had her binky in her month. We did get some pictures of her without it though. I can't believe our little peanut is already a month old.
