So I was trying to combine a post about the super bowl and Gracie's hair and that's what I came up with...clever I know. We had a fun weekend at home...Grace had Daddy Day on Saturday, we enjoyed some playtime outside in this mild January weather, and Matt came down from Milwaukee to watch the Super Bowl with us. Grace's hair is getting long and most of the bows are yanked out soon after I put them in her hair. So while I was getting my hair done Saturday I stopped by Pink Hippo and resisted ALL the adorable bows to find some simple itty bitty hair elastics. And here is the result...our little Pebbles :)
Grace enjoyed having Uncle Matt here to visit, even if it was just for the day. She loves all her uncles so much! She preferred hanging with the boys while watching the beginning of the Super Bowl...
