| I love my Uncle 'Danna' |
Next up was signing up for the Naperville Summer Reading Program through the library and a trip to the Riverwalk Park with Nana.
| This slide is so bumpy, Mommy! |
| Whoa, Nana! It's dark in here! |
| I love swinging! |
| Crossing my arms like Nana |
And then it was a trip to Brookfield Zoo with Kim, LJ, and baby Lilah! We unexpectedly ran into Sara, Molly, Maggie, Chrissy, Lucas, and Layla in the parking lot...great minds think alike :) Grace was so excited to see all her friends from Rosa's. She was yelling and I mean YELLING their names from inside the car when she saw them...so funny!
| Those are big fishies! |
| I like pulling this baby goat's tail. |
| Oh Hello baby goat! |
| Hello big goat...I'm staying far from you. |
| SuperMom! |
| Snack time :) |
There was a lot of time for afternoon fun in the backyard. Blowing bubbles and playing with her water table were some favorites.
And there you have it...our first week of summer fun. We are looking forward to many many more!
