Well, I am a tad bit behind, but here is the 30 week and 32 week update. Everything looks good with the baby. The heartbeat is strong and the baby is quite an active one, which is good. It is definitely more active than I remember Grace being. Last night Bryan and I were just watching my belly move. You can fully see the jabs now. With just about 8.5 weeks to go, we are heading towards the home stretch. My goal was to have the nursery done by December 1st and it is pretty much completed. We have started stocking up on diapers, wipes, and other odds and ends and there is a full laundry basket of bibs, burp rags, onesies, and blankets that are waiting to be washed. So as you can see, we are getting there! I was also able be a part of the interview process this past week for my maternity sub. I wasn't given this opportunity with Grace, so this was a unique experience that I am grateful my principal let me be a part of. Once the maternity sub is decided then I will start working on all the sub plans. We are getting closer!

