Tuesday, January 8, 2013

38 weeks

Well it has been an interesting 2 weeks to say the least! Here's a quick run down...
At my 36 week appointment the doctor noticed I was measuring small. This was the same doctor who said I was measuring small at 25 weeks, but since nothing was said since then, I didn't think twice about it. My belly was measuring 3 weeks smaller than it should have at my 36 week appointment. To be safe the doctor had me take a non-stress test there. The NST measures the baby heart rate and movements. The NST looked great, but she still wanted me to have an ultrasound done and another NST just to be safe. This was scheduled for this past Thursday. I passed the NST with flying colors, but the ultrasound showed that my fluid levels were on the low end of normal. So, I was back at the doctor today for another ultrasound and a checkup. THANKFULLY my fluid levels are back up and everything looks absolutely fine! I am still measuring small, but the doctor showed no concerns. I feel like I can now breathe a sigh of relief! Now it is just a waiting game. I am due in 12 days and Grace was 9 days early, so we shall see!