Our Easter morning began with Grace finding eggs and her Easter basket that the Easter Bunny hid. She LOVED the concept of finding eggs this year! Even after all the eggs were found she made us go around and hide them again..many more times. After finding her and Jake's baskets she went through all her goodies. After discovering that some of the eggs had candy in them she of course had to do a taste test and declared..."Yum this candy is delicious!" We then headed to my parent's for a brunch with the Wons side. The Easter Bunny made a stop at Nonnie and Papa's so there were more special treats to find. I am now back to the point where I don't get much of a visit, since Mr. Jake takes up most of my attention, but I know Grace had a great time running around with all the kids. We all crashed early last night :)
