At 11 months, Jake is now pulling himself up onto EVERYTHING! He is ready to move and explore and just has to figure out the whole walking thing now. Jake is starting to try to say some words. The other day Bryan and I swore he said, "Water." But he hasn't said it since. When I ask him what a duck says he will say "qua qua" and we think that he has been saying, "Grace" for a while now as well. It can be hard to tell with those first baby words :)
Jake continues to be a sweet boy. He is becoming more cuddly and we love it when he gives us kisses (still open mouth) and hugs (lays his head on our shoulder). He loves to play with doors, but it scares me because of the possible finger pinching! Grace and Jake had big belly laughs today playing peek-a-boo with the door.
He cut another tooth recently, so I think he now has 8. Jake also continues to be a great eater and sleeper. The crabbiness has subsided a bit as well :) The planning has begun for his 1st Birthday Party and I really can't believe that a year has almost already gone by...sigh. We love you Jake!
