Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Drum roll please...Grace rolled over!
There is no picture for this milestone yet due to the fact that she rolled at 6:30 in the morning and it happened to fast to capture with a camera! Bryan was the lucky one to witness this...he came in while I was sleeping and he was getting ready for work to tell me that Grace was starting to stir but he would try to get her back to sleep. I of course said, "mmm hmmm" (momma wants more sleep!) As Bryan was turning on the sound machine to get her back to sleep he said she gave a big grunt and with a rush of momentum made the roll from tummy to back! Moments later he ran into our room and yelled, "Meliss, she rolled!" I grabbed for my glasses so that I could actually see her and ran into the room. We just praised and congratulated her! I guess she wasn't too shocked though when she did it...she just looked at us like "what is all the commotion for this early, jeez?" I hope to catch her doing this again soon and of course will try to take pictures :)
Posted by
Melissa
