Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Gracie is 3 months old!

Our little munchkin is 3 months old today and reflecting back I can't believe how quickly they grow. I put one of my favorite newborn pictures of her as our blog picture and I can't believe that the picture was 3 months ago because it really feels just like yesterday. This week she has definitely given us a run for our money. Just when we thought she had her naps and night sleeping figured out, we get hit with a VERY different week! On top of that Bryan has been working late nights this week, so by the time Grace goes to bed...I am pretty much right there with her. But nonetheless I love very minute I am able to spend with her and do cherish these moments, yes, even those long days and unpredictable nights. And with it being the end of the week, we are hoping for a calm and relaxing weekend as a family :)

You can always catch Gracie with a smile on her face, which makes mommy and daddy smile :)

Sucking on her 2 middle fingers...just like Daddy used to do.