Grace also took a liking to herself in the mirror today...a little vain you might say :) She didn't smile at herself she just kept staring and then every so often she would put the mirror in her mouth. She was giving herself some kisses!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Beans and Mirrors...
It is so nice being on Spring Break, especially since I can be home with my little peanut all week! Today Grace tried some green beans for the first time. She didn't mind them, but I did mix them with cereal since they are a little bland. Today I also made some peas for her to try later this week. One of my goals this week is to make a lot of her baby food since I can see that we will be going through it rather quickly. Since we got new appliances last week and kept our old fridge I have PLENTY of room to store all of Grace's food. 
Grace also took a liking to herself in the mirror today...a little vain you might say :) She didn't smile at herself she just kept staring and then every so often she would put the mirror in her mouth. She was giving herself some kisses!

Grace also took a liking to herself in the mirror today...a little vain you might say :) She didn't smile at herself she just kept staring and then every so often she would put the mirror in her mouth. She was giving herself some kisses!
Posted by
Melissa
