| Totally unsanitary...I know |
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
Today was Bryan's first official Father's Day and Grace and I tried to make it a special day for him. It began with Bryan being able to sleep in until 7:00...whoo hoo! I made Bryan a nice breakfast of eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, and fruit and Grace helped by playing nicely while I cooked. Bryan then opened his special card that Gracie made for him with her itty bitty hand prints on it. After Grace's morning nap we went to the park for some swing time and then took a nice walk. This afternoon we headed over to my parents house to continue our Father's Day celebration. Bryan and I were able to get in a nice visit and Gracie was able to have playtime with her Nana, Papa, and uncles. We had a great dinner and yummy dessert! This Father's Day I realize how lucky I am to not only have a husband who is a wonderful father, but to have an amazing father of my own. Happy Father's Day!
Posted by
Melissa
