So as I began to get all the Christmas decorations out I started thinking...how is this all going to work this year with a toddler? Grace loves to take everything off of the tables and touch anything she possibly can. My main concern is the Christmas tree, but we won't be getting ours until next weekend so I can worry about that later! I let Grace sit in the basement with me as I was taking all the decorations out of the bins. I think this little one loves Christmas just as much as her mommy :) She squealed and laughed and clapped as each decoration was taken out. When Bryan tested the Christmas lights from last year there was more squealing, laughter, and Grace trying to actually wrap herself in the lights. As I decorated the inside, Bryan stuck to the outside. This left Grace going from room, to room, to looking out the front door, and then back again. Christmas is definitely more magical and meaningful when you have kids :) Here is Grace gazing out the front door at Bryan as he decorated the outside.
