Back to work = back to craziness. It's been about a month that I have been back to work and I still don't feel like things have settled down. I am settled at school, but not yet on the home front. This is our life though and even though our days are nutty, I wouldn't change it for anything :) With the nice weather we have been able to get out after dinner. We have a pretty lilac bush that smells wonderful and Grace seemed to discover it the other night. She stood in front of it staring at the pretty purple flowers, took in a deep breath, inhaled, said, "Ahhh" and went back to running and playing. Just that little moment with her made me realize that in the hustle and bustle of life it is important to literally 'stop and smell the roses.' Love those life lessons from my sweet girl.
