At 5 months Jake can now roll both ways and is doing some scooching. I lay him one way and a minute later he's laying a completely different way. A big milestone for Jake is that he is now eating solids! I am making his food as I did with Grace and so far he has loved everything. Jake has tried bananas, pears, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. Yum! We have now hit the point where everything goes into this little baby's mouth...fingers, toys, thumbs, teethers, bibs, blankets, fists. Soon enough we will have to watch out for Grace's little toys as well. For playtime Jake likes to lay in his play yard, hangout on the floor, sit in his bouncy, swing in his swing (although this will be the next baby item to go!), and explore in the exersaucer. Above all, Jake really enjoys being held and talked to. Jake warms our hearts each time he smiles. I love going in to get him up in the morning or after his naps because he always greets me with a great big smile. I love his big, beautiful blue eyes and long dark eyelashes. He still reminds me of a little old man with his bald head and ears that stick out :) Oh how I love this little boy so much! I look forward to each and every moment with him this summer. We love you Sweet Boy xoxo
Monday, June 10, 2013
Jake turns 5 months!
Happy 5 months to our sweet little boy!
At 5 months Jake can now roll both ways and is doing some scooching. I lay him one way and a minute later he's laying a completely different way. A big milestone for Jake is that he is now eating solids! I am making his food as I did with Grace and so far he has loved everything. Jake has tried bananas, pears, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. Yum! We have now hit the point where everything goes into this little baby's mouth...fingers, toys, thumbs, teethers, bibs, blankets, fists. Soon enough we will have to watch out for Grace's little toys as well. For playtime Jake likes to lay in his play yard, hangout on the floor, sit in his bouncy, swing in his swing (although this will be the next baby item to go!), and explore in the exersaucer. Above all, Jake really enjoys being held and talked to. Jake warms our hearts each time he smiles. I love going in to get him up in the morning or after his naps because he always greets me with a great big smile. I love his big, beautiful blue eyes and long dark eyelashes. He still reminds me of a little old man with his bald head and ears that stick out :) Oh how I love this little boy so much! I look forward to each and every moment with him this summer. We love you Sweet Boy xoxo
At 5 months Jake can now roll both ways and is doing some scooching. I lay him one way and a minute later he's laying a completely different way. A big milestone for Jake is that he is now eating solids! I am making his food as I did with Grace and so far he has loved everything. Jake has tried bananas, pears, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. Yum! We have now hit the point where everything goes into this little baby's mouth...fingers, toys, thumbs, teethers, bibs, blankets, fists. Soon enough we will have to watch out for Grace's little toys as well. For playtime Jake likes to lay in his play yard, hangout on the floor, sit in his bouncy, swing in his swing (although this will be the next baby item to go!), and explore in the exersaucer. Above all, Jake really enjoys being held and talked to. Jake warms our hearts each time he smiles. I love going in to get him up in the morning or after his naps because he always greets me with a great big smile. I love his big, beautiful blue eyes and long dark eyelashes. He still reminds me of a little old man with his bald head and ears that stick out :) Oh how I love this little boy so much! I look forward to each and every moment with him this summer. We love you Sweet Boy xoxo
Posted by
Melissa
